Here are six quick steps to take on the path to becoming a homeowner.
If your dream is to become a homeowner, here are six quick and simple steps to take to reach your goal:
1. Meet with a professional agent. Choose an experienced agent whom you trust and like to help you proceed to the next steps.
2. Meet with a lender for pre-approval so you know how much you’ll be able to afford and so you can get your interest rate locked in.
3. View homes online and at open houses while your agent previews homes that aren’t yet on the market.
4. Identify your ideal home and begin negotiations.
5. Do all of the due diligence and close on the property.
6. Move in!
If you have any questions about these six steps in the process of becoming a homeowner, feel free to reach out to me. I’d be happy to go more in-depth on any or all of these points.