Today’s message is specifically for people looking to improve their position in life. Keep reading to find out what I mean.
Selling a home? Click here to get a home value report.
Looking to buy a home? Click here to search all homes.
If improving your position in life sits atop your “to-do” list, stick around for today’s message because I have five hacks for higher achievement.
1. Wake up early. Believe it or not, research indicates that by the time the average person wakes up for the day, the most successful and productive among us have already accomplished more than the average person will all day.
2. Spend time in gratitude. The path to realizing success is never easy, but it’s aided along by taking time to recognize what we’re grateful for. For some, it might be doing something as simple as sitting in silent reflection. Personally, I like to journal and jot down a list of things or people that I’m most grateful for. That way, I stay devoted to my goals and remind myself of all the positives.
"The path to realizing success is never easy, but it’s aided along by taking time to recognize what we’re grateful for. "
3. Exercise more. This isn't to say you need to take up marathon training or even join a gym. Whatever form of fitness you choose, it's important to get out and break a sweat. Design a workout regimen with weekly and monthly goals in mind and always be working toward those goals.
4. Drink less alcohol and more water. Cutting down on the amount of toxins we put into our body will work wonders— your mood, cognitive function, and sleep patterns are just a few of the things that are sure to improve.
5. Read more. As they say, "Readers are leaders." Some titles I've read recently include "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill, "You Are a Badass" by Jen Sincero, and "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle. It's only been in the last couple of years that I've read as much as I do now, and it's opened my eyes to new ideas, broadened my horizons, and facilitated more productive conversations with my peers, friends, and family.
I hope you found value in today’s list. If you have any questions about your personal, professional, and/or real estate goals, please feel free to reach out to me. If you know someone who might find this information valuable, share it with them as well. I hope to hear from you soon!